Raptor Photonics designs and manufactures cameras and cores using a variety of sensors (CCD, CMOS, EMCCD, InGaAs) for space applications. Raptor Photonics cameras are compact, rugged and high-performance with a number currently on board LEO CubeSat missions.
The company has experience in designing cores for airborne applications such as gimbals and turrets, and cameras are designed to work in harsh climates. Raptor Photonics offers a full range of camera capabilities, offering advice on sensors, and custom capabilities from "off-the-shelf" to fully custom.
Raptor Photonics is based in Northern Ireland and was established in September 2006. All cameras are designed to ISO9001:2015 standards. The company operates out of state-of-the-art facilities with cleanroom capabilities, offering sensor, firmware, electronics layout and design, mechanical and optical design.
Raptor Photonics' areas of expertise include:
- Analogue and digital signal processing
- Digital design including PCI, USB, LVDS, CameraLink, Firewire, GigE
- FPGA (VHDL) development for imaging processing
- High speed analogue and digital design
- Low noise pre-amp circuit development
- High voltage and ultra fast pulse circuit design
- Embedded firmware development
- Application development in C++, VB & Delphi
- Mechanical and Optical design
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2023-02-13